Registration Place: Alameda Dr. Carlos D'Assumpção No.255, China Civil Plaza, 9° andar, Macau
Entry age: 16 years old or above on December 31 of this year
Registration Time: From now on: Mondays to Fridays; 11:30 – 21:00
Document(s) for Submission:
1) 2 recent print photos, together with digital file
2) i) Enrollment in junior high school: a copy of the proof of primary school graduation and the certificate of academic qualifications which must be accompanied by the original copies.
ii) Enrollment in high school: a copy of the proof of junior high school graduation and the certificate and academic qualifications which must be accompanied by the original copies.
3) Two copies of the Macao resident ID card which must be accompanied by the original copy.
4) A copy of the student ID issued by DSEJ/ the Education and Youth Affairs Bureau (if any).
5) Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a copy of both parents’ ID card.
Applicants who fulfill the enrollment requirements as stated above can be admitted directly.
Those who do not fulfill the enrollment requirements should sit for a competency test.